Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Half a Year!

Holy buckets.

 My baby girl is halfway to her first birthday. She's kind of a big deal. To update those of our family who don't follow me on Facebook - or don't get to see Daniel's amazingly entertaining stay-at-home-dad posts - here's what Faith has been up to this month.

She has outgrown her activity gym

 She knows how to roll the ball back and forth
She is able to rest on her knees and just hang out 

We're working on holding a bottle for ourselves

She's stinking cute!

How cute is this baby? Very.

She's learning how to stack the rings (she's a rock-star at UN-stacking)

Regular pillow talks with Daddy

Regular giggle-fits from Daddy

Visiting Grandma at her work - wearing matching outfits!

This is how Daddy dresses her - dress on backwards & bloomers from a different dress

Her big girl car seat!

Exploring every nook and cranny she can find
What's missing:

A video of her crawling (At 5.5 months)
Her signing MILK as I mix her bottles - I DID IT! I TAUGHT MY BABY SIGN!! *happy dance*
Giving kisses with her open mouth
How perfectly she puts herself to sleep now - without a peep!
Her pulling herself to standing along furniture and then WALKING on her own alongside it



And so much more. I know this is a bragging blog-post but I'm so momma-proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment