Monday, August 6, 2012

The Next Gerber?

Gerber is doing a contest. And I want to enter Faith. There are a few regulations that I apparently broke when I entered this keepsake. 
Planning to use this for future suitors. 
Apparently Naked Baby doesn't get much love from Gerber!

So now I need your opinion. There are a ton of pictures of Faith on my Facebook but not a whole lot of them are very good for entering a contest. I got quite a few good ones and I'd like to enter them for final voting. If you don't have a blog address, just post on my Facebook which is your favorite! :)

Picture 1
Picture 2
I don't think this one will do...

Picture 3
Now all you have to do is tell me what picture you think will get Faith the furthest in the Gerber competition! Leave your vote in the comments here or on Facebook.OR check out the poll I just added to the right of this post and vote there!

I'll update this post when I've decided what picture to enter and will leave you details on how to vote from your own Facebook page! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment